* $219.99 includes three separate in-home sessions
* $59.99 for any follow-up session
New or old pup, it doesn't matter. We will help you and your pup understand each other, make a training regimen designed specifically for your pup.
Behavior modification and training for:
Basic obedience • Potty training • Puppy nipping
Separation anxiety • Leash pulling
Ignoring owners • Jumping on people
Running out the house • Excessive barking
Poor or no recall • Off-leash training • E-collar
* $12.50 service fee per trip, if client is more than 30 miles from Fort Meade.
If you don't see what you need, call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Session time: 1 hour
Our puppy enrichment program is designed to teach your pup all the basics, and to help them understand their family's expectations. Think of it as private school puppy training. During their three week stay, they will learn all the basic commands such as sit, lay down, stand, recall, leave , and stay. They will also learn basic household etiquette, this includes crate training, potty training, threshold etiquette, and leash etiquette.
You will receive progress reports every other day that outline what goals were met, as well as what behaviors we are working to improve. Progress reports will also include videos and pictures of their daily routine.
Because this is a puppy program, we mainly use positive reinforcement for your pup. We do not use prong, or choke chain collars for this program. The only corrective collars that are used are martingale collars. We take pride in providing a safe, nurturing, and healthy learning environment for your pup .
• Your dog will need to be fully up to date on vaccinations any time they will be boarding or training with us. These vaccinations include: DA2PP, Rabies, and Bordetella. If your dog is not up to date, they will need to be vaccinated two weeks prior to utilizing any of our services.
• All pups must have some form of flea and tick protection.
• All pups must be between 16 weeks and 10 months old. Dogs younger than 16 weeks must have the above listed vaccinations. Dogs older than 10 months will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
• All pups must be healthy and not have any medical conditions that would put themselves or others at risk.
Any additional fees will be discussed during the consultation.
The goal is to give you the knowledge and confidence needed to handle basic dog training. Also, you will have the skills needed to strengthen the bond with your pup. You will understand the do's and don'ts, which will help your pup be more willing to learn. This session ends with teaching your puppy one basic command.
Session time: 45 minutes
Get ongoing and instant answers and advice from our dog training experts. You will be able to email or text your dog training questions to our trainers.
Phone call session time: 45 minutes
Email/Text response time: between 8 am - 7 pm
For permission to use the content on the Top K9 Academy LLC website, please contact email@example.com. Use of content without the consent of Top K9 Academy LLC will result in the violator or violators being prosecuted.
®️ 2019-2020 Top K9 Academy Train for Change