📞 (443) 597-9065 📧 email@example.com
* $299.99 includes three separate in-home sessions
* $70 for any follow-up session
New or old pup, it doesn't matter. We will help you and your pup understand each other, make a training regimen designed specifically for your pup.
Behavior modification and training for:
Basic obedience • Potty training • Puppy nipping
Separation anxiety • Leash pulling
Ignoring owners • Jumping on people
Running out the house • Excessive barking
Poor or no recall • Off-leash training • E-collar
* $12.50 service fee per trip, if client is more than 30 miles from Fort Meade.
If you don't see what you need, call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Session time: 1 hour
*Payment plans available*
Our Structure & Exposure Program is designed to teach your dog all the basics, and to help them understand their family's expectations. Think of it as private school dog training. During their three week stay, they will learn all the basic commands such as sit, lay down, stand, recall, leave , and stay. They will also learn basic household etiquette, this may include crate training, potty training, threshold etiquette, and leash etiquette.
You will receive progress reports every other day that outline what goals were met, as well as what behaviors we are working to improve. Progress reports will also include videos and pictures of their daily routine.
Because this is a socialization and exposure program, we mainly use positive reinforcement for your pup. We do not use prong, or choke chain collars for this program. The only corrective collars that are used are martingale collars or slip leads. We take pride in providing a safe, nurturing, and healthy learning environment for your pup .
• Your dog will need to be fully up to date on vaccinations any time they will be boarding or training with us. These vaccinations include: DA2PP, Rabies, and Bordetella. If your dog is not up to date, they will need to be vaccinated two weeks prior to utilizing any of our services.
• All pups must have some form of flea and tick protection.
• All dogs between 16 weeks and 10 months old have an additional $210 fee for night-time exposure.
• Dogs younger than 6 must have the above listed vaccinations. Dogs older than 6 months need to be fully vaccinated and have flea & tick prevention.
• All pups must be healthy and not have any medical conditions that would put themselves or others at risk.
Any additional fees (outside of ⁶MD tax) will be discussed during the consultation.
Want to take an online dog training course? We offer a virtual online training course via Zoom Enjoy an interactive course that allows you to ask questions in real time.
You will learn:
• The basics of how to train a dog
• Tools and equipment
• Use of balanced dog training techniques
• Canine cognition
• Training behaviors
• How to crate and potty train
• How to stop unwanted behaviors
• How to train complex task
Email email@example.com to schedule a training date.
Course time: 2 hours
* Once completed you will receive a certificate of completion
First time dog owner? New dog?
The goal of this single session is to give you the knowledge and confidence needed to handle basic dog training. You will understand the do's and don'ts, which will help your pup view you as a leader.
* $30 service fee if client lives more than 30 miles from Fort Meade.
Session time: 45 minutes
Get ongoing and instant answers and advice from our dog training experts. You will be able to email or text your dog training questions to our trainers.
Phone call session time: 45 minutes
Email/Text response time: between 8 am - 7 pm
For permission to use the content on the Top K9 Academy LLC website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of content without the consent of Top K9 Academy LLC will result in the violator or violators being prosecuted.
®️ 2019-2020 Top K9 Academy Train for Change