📞 (443) 597-9065 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
* $350 includes three separate in-home sessions
* Reduced price for follow-up session packages ($90 per session)
New or old pup, it doesn't matter. We will help you and your pup understand each other and make a training regimen designed specifically for you and your pup.
* $12.50 service fee per trip, if the client is more than 25 miles from Fort Meade.
If you don't see what you need, call or send an email to email@example.com
Estimated session time: 1 hour
Our Structure & Exposure Program is designed to teach your dog all the basics and to help them understand their family's expectations. Think of it as private school dog training. During their three-week stay, they will learn all the basic commands such as sit, lay down, stand, recall, leave, and stay. They will also learn basic household etiquette, this may include crate training, potty training, threshold etiquette, and leash etiquette.
You will receive progress reports every other day that outline what goals were met, as well as what behaviors we are working to improve. Progress reports will also include videos and pictures of their daily routine.
Because this is a socialization and exposure program, we mainly use positive reinforcement for your pup. Depending on the dog a prong or dominant dog collar may be used for this program. We take pride in providing a safe, nurturing, and healthy learning environment for your pup.
• Your dog will need to be fully up to date on vaccinations any time they will be boarding or training with us. These vaccinations include DA2PP, Rabies, and Bordetella. If your dog is not up to date, they will need to be vaccinated two weeks prior to utilizing any of our services.
• All pups must have some form of flea and tick protection.
• All dogs between 16 weeks and 10 months old or dogs that require training after 7 pm have an additional $300 fee for night-time exposure.
• Dogs younger than 6 must have the above-listed vaccinations. Dogs older than 6 months need to be fully vaccinated and have flea & tick prevention.
• All pups must be healthy and not have any medical conditions that would put themselves or others at risk.
Any additional fees will be discussed during the consultation.
* $650 includes four separate in-home sessions and e-collar
Do you want your pup to have the freedom to walk around off leash? This is the package for you. Off-leash training requires your dog to use an e-collar. This is not only for your pup's safety, but the safety of others. Book your sessions today to get started.
Estimated session time: 1 hour
For permission to use the content on the Top K9 Academy LLC website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of content without the consent of Top K9 Academy LLC will result in the violator or violators being prosecuted.
®️ 2019-2023 Top K9 Academy Train for Change
Most training takes place outside and during the cold winter season pups are miserable. We will continue the 3-week program when the weather warms up.